The science of the executive process: the prerequisites
The article reveals the prerequisites for the emergence of science of the executive process, which includes the presence of an
independent sphere of the executive process, endowed with specific patterns of functioning and development, the presence of scientific and practical needs in cognition of the executive process, scientists specializing in research executive process, recognition of the exe -
cutive process by the scientific community.
To determine the independence of the executive process as a science, the object and subject of the executive process are outlined.
The object of the executive process is proposed to determine a set of executive procedural legislation, other regulations, lawma -
king, law enforcement, other phenomena and processes of legal practice, knowledge of which is necessary to substantiate, justify the
conclusions, provisions, categories, concepts, laws of executive process.
It is suggested that the subject of the executive process should be considered a system of laws that define the executive process
as a social phenomenon, its historical development and operation in modern conditions.
A certain part of the knowledge that is the subject of the executive process, in terms of practical experience of law enforcement
activities of public and private performers, which is the first approximation to the actual scientific knowledge, requires awareness and
is a practical basis for research. It covers phenomena in all their diversity and contradictions, but does not reflect these phenomena in
the concepts and categories of science. The next level of knowledge about the executive process is systematized and generalized in the
form of scientific research concepts of executive procedural rules, executive procedural legal relations and institutions of the executive
The system of executive process conditionally consists of several blocks which should be interconnected and coordinated among
themselves. First of all, it is a block of procedural legal relations, and a block of issues of organization of enforcement of decisions
(structure) to overcome the significant gap between the process of execution of decisions and bodies and persons of its implementation,
which is most relevant at this stage of enforcement process. The change of the existing model of execution of court decisions and decisions
of other bodies from the state model to a mixed or combined model of execution of decisions and introduction of private (nonstate)
form of execution simultaneously indicates new needs of society and, accordingly, allows to conclude about inseparable connection
of these blocks. legal relations, which in the implementation of decisions are so closely intertwined and interact that they become
integral parts of one whole.
In addition, another important block is the international enforcement process, because scientific knowledge of enforcement of
decisions complicated by a foreign element, the study of foreign experience in this area, as well as the appropriate reflection of enforcement
in international treaties concluded by Ukraine are a large array of issues executive process.
2. Bakayanova N.M. (2017) Subject, object and methodology of the science of advocacy // Actual problems of the state and law. № 76. [in Ukrainian].
3. Theory of the notarial process: a scientific and practical guide. (2012) For the general ed. Fursa S.Y. K. [in Ukrainian].
4. Chernadchuk V.D. (2017). Formation and development of Ukrainian science of financial law: monograph / V.D. Chernadchuk. Sumy: publishing and production enterprise "Dream". [in Ukrainian].
5. Aristova I.V. (2016) Formation of the science of "information law": questions of methodology (part one). Public law [in Ukrainian].
5. Syrykh V.M. (2012) History and methodology of legal science: Textbook. M .: Norma, Infra. M. [in Russian].
6. Reform of the executive service risks being buried. (2017) Judicial-legal newspaper. URL. https://sud.ua/uk/news/sud-info/109515-reforma-ispolnitelnoy-sluzhby-riskuet-byt-pokhoronenoy [in Ukrainian].
7. Zavorotko P.P., Pastukhov V.P. (1973) Execution of court decisions in the Ukrainian SSR (historical and legal essay). K : Higher school [in Ukrainian].
8. Priority legislative changes. Reform of enforcement proceedings. (2019) Proceedings of the round table discussion on the new version of the Bill "On Enforcement Proceedings" / EU Project "Law-Justice". [in Ukrainian].
9. Malsky M.M. (2019) International executive process: theory and practice: monograph / MM Malsky. Drogobich Kolo [in Ukrainian].
10. Malsky M.M. (2020) Theoretical foundations of the international executive process. Author's ref. dissertation jurid. Science: 12.00.03. K. [in Ukrainian].
11. Justice: philosophical and theoretical understanding. (2009) / AM Bernyukov, VS Bigun, Yu. P. Loboda, BV Malyshev, SP Pogrebnyak, SP Rabinovych, VS Smorodynsky, O V. Stovba / V.S. Runner (ed.). K. [in Ukrainian].
12. Fursov D.A., Kharlamova I.V. (2009) The theory of justice in a three-volume summary of civil cases. Volume one: Theory and practice of justice. M .: Statute [in Russian].
13. Polyansky N.N., Strogovich M.S., Savitsky V.M., Melnikov A.A. (1983) Problems of judicial law. M: Nauka [in Russian].
14. Selivanov A.O. (2006) The rule of law in constitutional justice: An analysis of constitutional jurisdiction: The subject of constitutional law in the dimension of constitutional jurisdiction. K .; Kh .: Academy of Legal Sciences of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
Shapoval V.M. (2005) Modern constitutionalism: monograph / Law Firm "Salcom". Scientific and analytical center. К.: Yrincom Іnter. [in Ukrainian].
15 Vlasov V.I. (2010) Philosophy of justice in dialogues. M .: RAGS Publishing House [in Russian].
16. Bigun V.S. (2011) Philosophy of justice: idea and implementation: monograph / V.S. Bigun. K. [in Ukrainian].
17. Commentary on the Constitution of Ukraine (1998) 2nd ed., Ed. and ext. K .: Institute of Legislation of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
18. Decision of the Second Senate of the Constitutional Court of Ukraine in the case of Khlipalska Vira Vasylivna's constitutional complaint on the constitutionality of the provisions of part two of Article 26 of the Law of Ukraine "On Enforcement Proceedings" (on state enforcement of a court decision) - URL. https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/v002p710-1913. [in Ukrainian].
19. Shcherbak S.V. (2019) Executive process in the theory of civil process // Electronic scientific legal journal. № 1. [in Ukrainian].
20. Syrykh V.M. (2012) History and methodology of legal science: Textbook. M .: Norma, Infra. M. [in Russian].
21. Shcherbak S.V. (2018) Public and private principles in the legal regulation of executive procedural legal relations. Civilistic procedural thought: scientific and practical journal. № 1. [in Ukrainian].
22. Shcherbak S.V. (2019) Procedural activity of executors as a subject of science of executive process: challenges of the present // Actual problems of executive process of Ukraine: theory and practice. (IV International Scientific and Practical Conference, Kyiv). Collection of scientific articles. [in Ukrainian].
23. Fursa S.Y. (2010) Formation and development of new procedural branches of legal science in Ukraine / Proceedings of the Second International Scientific and Practical Conference "Problems of Procedural Science: History and Modernity". K. [in Ukrainian].
24. Nikityuk O.M. (2016) Legal science school Fursi S.Y. Order. Ph.D., Prof. Fursa E.I., Assoc. Nikityuk O.M. K. [in Ukrainian].
25. Fursa S., Snidevych O. (2013) Intersectoral relations of enforcement proceedings with commercial litigation: problems of science, executive and judicial practice [in the context of the need to separate a new branch of legal science - the executive process. Legal Sciences.. № 2 (96). [in Ukrainian].
26. Fursa S.Y. (2012) A new look at the traditional perception of legal procedural science and training. Civil procedural thought: a collection of sciences. К. [in Ukrainian].