DOI prefix: 10.36695
Law Review of Kyiv University of Law was established by Kyiv University of Law of the NAS of Ukraine and V.M. Koretskyi Institute of State and Law of the NAS of Ukraine in 2001 as the legal theoretical quarterly publication to spread the results of scientific researches connected with the fundamental state and law problems.
Law Review of Kyiv University of Law has been recorded into the register of professional publications with the specialization of Legal sciences (by Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine № 1643 of 28 December 2019).
The periodical comprises the articles of the leading domestic and foreign experts in the sphere of jurisprudence. It highlights the actual law problems, theoretical and practical issues appearing in the lawyer’s professional activity.
In 2014, Law Review of Kyiv University of Law was entered into two international scientometric databases - HeinOnline (USA) and "IndexCopernicusInternational" (Poland), and in 2019 it was entered into the Crossref citation database.
All articles are assigned DOI (Digital Object Identifier) with the prefix 10.36695/2219-5521
Sections of the journal
- Outstanding Ukrainian Lawyers
- State and law theory and history. Philosophy of law
- Constitutional law. Municipal law
- State governing and administrative law issues. Financial law. Information law
- The issues of civil law, commercial law, labour law and social security law of Ukraine
- Intellectual property law issues
- Agricultural, land and environmental law
- Criminal law and criminology
- The legal system of Ukraine and international law, comparative legal studies
- Issue guest
- Students’ forum
- Legal practice
- Scientific chronicle
- Our people celebrating their jubilees
- Pages of memory
- Editorial message
The volume of the magazine is 300–400 A4 pages.
The publication is distributed into the system of public authorities and administration, the higher education system of Ukraine, law schools, law firms and so forth.
The publication is designed for researchers, professors, graduate students, students and legal practitioners.
Subscription conditions are available in the Ukrainian Catalog of Publications.
Subscription index 23994
Kyiv University of Law of the NAS of Ukraine
V.M. Koretskyi Institute of State and Law of the NAS of Ukraine
Printed media state register certificate KV № 16356-4828 PR, 19.02.2010
The editorial office address: 55–57, Volodymyrska Street, Kyiv, 01030.
The editor: +38044-235-63-24, +38097-431-97-77.